|SAN JOAQUIN GENERAL HOSPITAL
Primary & Specialty Care Clinics
Ambulatory Care Services (ACS)
Through our French Camp and Stockton clinics,
known collectively as Ambulatory Care Services
(ACS), we provide basic primary health care and
a wide range of specialty services to people of all
ages in both locations.
• San Joaquin General Hospital - French Camp
500 W. Hospital Road, French Camp, CA 95231
• SJGH California Clinic - Stockton
1414 N. California Street, Stockton, CA 95202
Whether you need a routine checkup or
have a problem, we are here to help you.
Our care is sensitive to people from all economic
and cultural backgrounds and is centered on
meeting your needs. We pride ourselves in
having patient and family centered medical
home to meet your needs.
We coordinate care that includes the following:
- Access to primary-care clinics and specialty services.
- Care that is centered on the patient, with an emphasis on prevention.
- Financial assistance for qualified patients.
- On-site Medi-Cal office.
- Translation services for patients.
- Assistance in selecting a primary care physician through our Panel Management Office.
- On site diagnostic imaging and laboratory testing.
, we offer many educational programs
to help you lead a healthy lifestyle and manage
chronic diseases. These include programs focused
on hypertension (high blood pressure) and diabetes.
Each of our outpatient practices is staffed by a team
of attending physicians, residents, registered nurses,
and other highly-skilled health care professionals.
We invite you and your family to be part of our
patient and family centered medical homes and
start your journey to a healthier future.
SAN JOAQUIN GENERAL HOSPITAL
Please have a pen & a piece
of paper ready when calling
to make your appointment.
- If you are calling on behalf of a patient to make their appointment please have their full name, date of birth & insurance information.
- Patient Satisfaction is a priority to us. If there is anything we can do to enhance your satisfaction, please do not hesitate to ask!
- In the interest of reducing wait times for you and for our other patients, we would like to advise you to phone ahead to schedule an appointment! Even in an emergency, phoning first allows us to maintain a comfortable, quiet environment when you are not feeling your best.
- If you cannot keep an appointment or are running late, please remember to inform us as soon as possible so we may reschedule your appointment.
Appointment Center Hours
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We are closed on all National Holidays.
Please be advised we have the heaviest
call volume on Mondays and Tuesdays
We appreciate your patience on these days.